Thursday, October 1, 2009

Talent of the week: Reading



Haven is now an avid reader. She likes to empty her box of books, one by one, and then sits on the floor (or in the box itself) and pages through the books. Sometimes she reads quietly, other times she is pointing out all of the exciting things, like dogs and balloons and, really, who knows what else. I can't really tell what she's saying. When I told my dad about her new knack for reading, he said "She's a true Johnson." At a Johnson family gathering, it's not unusual for at least 25% of the people in the room to be reading. We love to read. I do hope she continues to love books and reading and stories. They make the world a better place, in my humble opinion.

1 comment:

Olivia Hein said...

Yay for reading! I read a hilarious book on our trip "I was told there'd be cake"
you gotta pick it up. it's laugh out loud, sarcastically hilarious. :)
xoxo
(check out my new name!)