Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Before 10:30 AM

I was able to:
  1. Walk the dog (albeit a short walk)
  2. Eat some breakfast (the oh-so-healthy bowl o'cereal)
  3. Take a shower
  4. Brush my teeth!
  5. Blow dry my hair!
Yes! I got one good stretch of 3.5 hours of sleep last night, which makes all the difference in the world! I also managed to find Haven a new pediatrician and get the insurance info all squared away. And eat lunch. And have a friend visit Haven for the first time. So many things we've accomplished today!

Today has been a good day with a newborn...yesterday, not-so-much (so tired! such a big headache!). It all averages out, I guess.

4 comments:

Yeti said...

you even BLOW DRYED your hair?!?! you did not tell me that part. you are my hero :)

Michelle said...

I didn't get a single one of those things accomplished before 10:30 this morning.

Olivia Hein said...

now about your hair, which is always awesome....are you still rocking the Aveda products? How about that one that you spray in, then scrunch your hair, maybe dry it a bit with a diffuser, and then you have that gorgeous loose curly-look going?

:)
i heart your hair.

karla said...

I use a little of the Be Curly cream and the Self Control stuff (both Aveda products, yes) and scrunch my hair a little and then diffuse it. If I diffuse it slowly, I get nice curls...that doesn't happen so often anymore. And then a little Firmata hairspray. I heart Aveda.

I do need a haircut, which always makes me think of you, Olivia!