Monday, April 7, 2008

Making Julia Happy (and Olivia and Paige, too)

Welcome to my blog.  I meant to start it this weekend, but Friday night I got stuck trying to pick a template that would be aesthetically pleasing and then fell asleep at 8:30 which afforded me little time for blogging.  And yesterday I had a tremendous headache after an attempt at attending church.  I feel the headache is a sign from God.  It also means I didn't blog.  

So welcome.  I'll write more soon and will try to make it more profound.  And moving.  Or at least interesting.

(and a big thanks to Julia for helping me set up a blog, and facebook, and myspace, and probably gmail, too.  sheesh - what would I do without you?)

5 comments:

Yeti said...

i....can hardly...write. tears...more tears....you make me SO PROUD! mwah!

Yeti said...

WAIT!!!! someone stole your cake??!?!?! ;-)

Olivia Hein said...

yahoo!!!

i'm super happy right now!

and why would someone steal your cake? that's just cruel.

paige said...

yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

You've been blogging since APRIL??? Oh my goodness, I have so much reading to do.