Sunday, May 17, 2009

Does this dress make me look cute?

Aaron's sister is getting married next month and Haven needs something to wear for the wedding. I'm in the wedding as a bridesmaid and my dress is a chocolate color. Aaron will be wearing nice brown pants (or maybe his linen pants?) and probably a white shirt. Haven is not in the wedding, so there's not the need to be super fancy - just a little cuter than normal.

So. Here are the options. Please let me know your favorite(s)!


A) White and tan eyelet dress


B) Blue silky top and white tiered eyelet (I think) skirt


C) Little pink dress with red flowers - has the most pouf, is the most dressy/frilly


D) Bouquets of red flowers dress


10 comments:

Unknown said...

C or D!

Olivia Hein said...

My vote is for C! does she have enough hair to warrant a cute barrett?

:)

karla said...

Our friend Jeanette gave Haven a very cute red barrette...Haven figured out how to take it out of her hair (or it fell out) and I found her eating it. So, barrettes are a little iffy right now.

Thanks for the votes so far!

Erika Haub said...

I love the first one!

Unknown said...

I like A and C. She's gonna steal the show. :)

Yeti said...

They are all TOO cute - but I vote for A!!!

JETSMom said...

I like option B. But all of your options are stellar! So fun! I have a cute little sear sucker outfit for Jude for my sister's wedding. We definitely have to get the kiddos together for a photo shoot in their wedding outfits.

Team Sass said...

I vote for A or D. Where did you get all the cute dresses! Oletha and I LOVE cute dresses!

The TA said...

I vote for C or D, FOR SURE.

Anne said...

I like C or D!